If you are an employee or a former employee, you should be able to use the information below to solve any problems and answer any questions you might have. Please be sure to read through the section below to get a full understanding of how to properly contact us in order to get the fastest response possible.
Please use the form below to contact us. Inquiries submitted via the contact form will receive an email response from a representative of the appropriate department within 3-5 business days. Inquiries are checked Monday – Friday 8AM to 5PM CST.
Report a Tardy or Absence
If you are a current employee and are seeking to notify us of an absence or a tardy, please reach out to your Team Leader via email, Spark, and/or a phone call.
Check Stubs and Tax Documents
For current or former employees seeking paycheck stubs and/or tax documents, you can find these documents on our Employee Self Service (ESS) Portals.
UKG/Kronos ESS online or the UKG Ready Mobile App
- Your UKG/Kronos account username is typically formatted as: firstname.lastname. You can find your username by searching your personal email for “Subject: A New Account has been Created” from email@example.com.
- If using the app you must use the app titled “UKG Ready”. The Company Shortname is 6164294.
- If navigating online follow these steps once logged in:
- Go to the menu and “My Info”.
- Navigate to “My Pay”, “Forms” and then “W2”.
2014 – 2019
Company Code is B7535, for January – May of 2018 you need to use Company Code 83456
- Your Paylocity account credentials can be found in the personal email address you used when applying to OneSupport. Search your email for “Subject: Event Credentials from webpaynotice.web@
paylocity.com” to find login credentials.
- Login to the Paylocity ESS Portal
- Click on the down arrow on the right side of the $Pay box to open it
- Click More… in the bottom right corner of the $Pay box
- Click Tax Forms
- In the left column, click the document you need
- Click Download W-2 or Download 1095-C
- Call the PlanSource Benefit Center: 866-775-4161
- Monday – Friday 7:00 AM – 10:00 PM CST
Completed your employment with teleNetwork and need information about your benefits or to take your Exit Survey?
Former employees can find information regarding benefits, insurance, COBRA, 401(k), along with their post-employment Exit Surveys in their personal email address on file with teleNetwork at the time that employment ended. Search your email for “Subject: teleNetwork Exit Survey from firstname.lastname@example.org” to find this information.
Applicants Seeking Information
If you are an applicant seeking information regarding the application process or the status of your application, please email email@example.com.
In an effort to comply with both Federal and State laws, teleNetwork’s Verification of Employment Policy is as follows: teleNetwork will not respond to employment verifications unless requested by Federal or State institutions, or loan or leasing offices. We will respond to verbal verifications only if an authorized signature from the employee has been previously provided. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don’t see the information you need?
Please email email@example.com for assistance.
Select the form option below to contact us. Inquiries submitted via the contact form will receive an email response from a representative of the appropriate department within 3-5 business days. Inquiries are checked Monday – Friday 8AM to 5PM CST.
*Please note that we require the last four of any user’s SSN in order to verify their identity and provide privileged info. Applicants do not need to provide the last four of their SSN.
350 Barnes Dr Suite #109,
San Marcos, TX 78666
OPen Office Hours
24/7/365 – We never close.
350 Barnes Drive
San Marcos, TX 78666