FORMER EMPLOYEE INFORMATION
If you are a current employee or a former employee, you should be able to use the information below to solve any problems and answer any questions you might have. Please be sure to read through the sections below to get a full understanding of how to properly contact us in order to get the fastest response possible.
Please use the form below to contact us. Inquiries submitted via the contact form will receive an email response from a representative of the appropriate department within 3-5 business days.
IRS FORMS & W2s
If you are a current or former employee seeking paycheck stubs and/or tax documents, you can find these documents on the UKG Employee Self Service Portal.
- The company short name is 6164294.
- View the Payroll Portal Information Page for instructions and more info (@telenetwork.com account required to access linked page)
- View and download your tax documents
- Update your tax filing status
Accessing your Form W-2 in UKG
- From the main menu (3-line icon) in the upper left-hand corner of the screen, go to “My Info” (single person icon) > “My Pay” > “Forms” > “W2”
- If you see “E-Consent” you may need to click that button and complete it before viewing a W2
- If you have already completed E-Consent, click the image of the document with a magnifying glass to download your W2
TROUBLE LOGGING IN?
- Your UKG/Kronos account username is usually the same as your Tracker username (firstname.lastname)
- Search your personal email used when originally hired for: “Subject: A New account has been created” from email@example.com
- Note that if you completed a name change (preferred or legal), your UKG username may have changed to your preferred first.last
- Try using the “Forgot your password?” link once you have your username
HEALTH SAVINGS ACCOUNT
Your 1095-C can be found online the PlanSource ESS portal. 1095-Cs are not required to file your taxes. Should you need assistance with logging in or accessing your document, please contact PlanSource directly at: (866) 775-4161, Monday – Friday 7am – 10pm CST.
Completed your employment with telenetwork / onesupport and need information about your benefits or to take your Exit Survey?
Former employees can find information regarding benefits, insurance, COBRA, 401(k), along with their post-employment Exit Surveys in their personal email address on file with teleNetwork at the time that employment ended. Search your email for “Subject: teleNetwork Exit Survey from firstname.lastname@example.org” to find this information.
GET IN TOUCH
350 Barnes Drive
San Marcos, TX 78666
© 2023 OneSupport, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
BPO & Contact Center Operations
OneConnect Platform & Infrastructure
Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery
Staffing & Training Supplementation
Managed IT & Startups
Join Our Team
Security & Compliance