When you purchase something from us, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address, phone number, and email address.
When you browse our website, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our business, new products, and other updates.
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information, complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting your email and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you for the continued collection, use, or disclosure of your information, at any time, by contacting us at email@example.com or mailing us at OneSupport, 350 Barnes Drive, Suite 109, San Marcos, Texas 78666, United States.
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
Our cart is hosted through Recurly.com. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
Your data is stored through Recurly’s data storage, databases, and the general Recurly system. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Recurly stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After your purchase is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use, and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located in a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
As an example, if you are located in Canada and your transaction is processed by a payment gateway located in the United States, then your personal information used in completing that transaction may be subject to disclosure under United States legislation, including the Patriot Act.
When you click on links on our website, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
If our website is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products and services to you.
We recognize how important your online privacy is to you, so we offer the following options for controlling the targeted ads you receive and how we use your data:
- You can opt out of receiving personalized ads served by us or on our behalf by clicking on the blue icon that typically appears in the corner of the ads we serve and following the instructions provided or by clicking here. Please note that this “opt out” function is browser-specific and relies on an “opt out cookie”: thus, if you delete your cookies or upgrade your browser after having opted out, you will need to opt out again.
- In some cases we may link multiple browsers or devices to you. If you opt out of on a browser or device and we have more linked to you, we will extend your opt out decision to the other linked browsers and devices. Since we only link users across browsers on devices in some conditions, there could be cases where you are still being tracked in a different browser or device we have not linked, and where we are treating you as a different user.
- OneSupport follow the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) and adheres to the NAI Codes of Conduct. You may use the NAI opt out tool here, which will allow you to opt out of seeing personalized ads from us and from other NAI approved member companies.
- We also comply with the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising as managed by the Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA). You may opt out of receiving personalized ads from other companies that perform ad targeting services, including some that we may work with as Advertising Partners via the DAA website here
- We also comply with the Canadian Self-regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising as managed by the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada (DAAC). You may opt out of receiving personalized ads from other companies that perform ad targeting services, including some that we may work with as Advertising Partners via the DAAC website here.
- We also adhere to the European Interactive Advertising Digital Alliance (EDAA) guidelines for online advertising and you may opt out via their Your Online Choices website.
- Please note that when using the ad industry opt-out tools described above:
- If you opt-out your browser may still send us data, for example your IP address. However, we isolate this data and do not use it other than for accounting and, in some cases, for fraud prevention. If you have opted-out on that browser, we do not use this data to personalize ads or to track you.
- If you use multiple browsers or devices we will additionally opt out those we have linked to you. Since we may not have all your browsers or devices connected back to your user, you may need to execute this opt out on each browser or device.
- Other ad companies’ opt-outs may function differently than our opt-out.
- To opt out of receiving targeted ads that are based on your behavior across different mobile applications follow the below instructions, for iOS and Android devices:
- iOS 7 or Higher: Go to your Settings > Select Privacy > Select Advertising > Enable the “Limit Ad Tracking” setting
- For Android devices with OS 2.2 or higher and Google Play Services version 4.0 or higher: Open your Google Settings app > Ads > Enable “Opt out of interest-based advertising”
Opting out will not prevent you from seeing ads, but those ads will likely be less relevant because they won’t be tailored to your interests. The ads might, for instance, be randomly generated or based on the web page you are visiting.
Some internet browsers allow users to send a “Do Not Track” signal to websites they visit. We do not respond to this signal at the present time
If you would like to: access, correct, amend, or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information, contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail.
Re: Privacy Compliance Officer
350 Barnes Drive, Suite 109, San Marcos Texas 78666, United States
We work to provide experiences for our customers that build strong relationships. We believe in always putting our customers first and being accountable. That’s how we work to earn your trust and loyalty. We don’t have robots or scripts, just answers from courteous, knowledgeable U.S. tech support professionals.