JOIN OUR TEAM
YOUR JOURNEY IN TECH STARTS HERE
The leading provider of technical support
and world-class customer experience
With both work-at-home and in-house positions available, we offer unique opportunities in both the customer service and technical support industries. Benefits, paid time off, and upward mobility are just a few of the rewards for working at OneSupport. OneSupport offers competitive wages and selective benefits designed to allow you to choose options that meet your individual needs. We have full-time and part-time positions available. Our In-Office program offers two locations in either San Marcos, TX or Corpus Christi, TX.
Our Work-at-Home program is available for qualified residents of Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Idaho, Illinois, Kansas, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, North Carolina, Ohio, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Kentucky, and Wisconsin.
For all Work-at-Home opportunities, we have the following requirements. *Please note that we do not provide hardware/equipment and we are unable to accept Chromebooks.*
- Operating System (OS): Windows 10 or higher – (must be native & activated) OR MacOS (Latest version required & the Mac itself must be no more than 5 years old)
- Processor: 2 Core processor needs a 2.0 GHz minimum clock speed OR 4 Core processor needs a 1.6 GHz minimum clock speed
- RAM: 3GB or higher
- Monitor Size: At least one 15″ or larger monitor (more than one will make things easier)
- USB headset (Hard-wired, not wireless, recommend ensuring Skype-compatible)
- Webcam specifically for your intended work computer (Recommend ensuring Skype-compatible)
- A quiet, distraction-free environment for the duration of your shift minus any breaks
- You must have DSL, Cable, or Fiber internet only – we are unable to accept fixed wireless, hotspot, or satellite internet.
- Internet speeds of at least 2mbps download, 1mbps upload, with ideally less than 100ms ping and jitter to ensure a reliable internet connection (there is an internet speed test linked in the application)
- The ability to have a direct, Ethernet connection to ensure a reliable internet connection
Skills & Other Requirements:
- Typing speed of 40WPM with at least 80% accuracy (there is a typing test linked in the application)
- Sitting or standing at your work station for the duration of your shift minus any breaks
- Multitasking capabilities with the ability to react quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to follow instructions, research and utilize resources, and adapt to changes in procedures
Once you submit your application below, our Recruiting team will contact you directly via phone call to set up an interview. Be on the lookout for a 512 area code and an @onesupport.com email address if we miss you!
We do not hire, interview, or collect any personal (financial or password) information via social media messenger or text message. While we do hold interviews via hangout or video conference, we’ll never ask you for your banking information during an interview.
350 Barnes Drive
San Marcos, TX 78666
© 2022 OneSupport, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
BPO & Contact Center Operations
OneConnect Platform & Infrastructure
Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery
Staffing & Training Supplementation
Managed IT & Startups
Join Our Team
Security & Compliance